Tuesday, October 13, 2009

iLove

Please excuse me, I never took the time to clean my brain so its filled with dirty thoughts. I [love] sex. Im an impluse writer so if u get offended GTFOH & dont judge me. I have strong opinions and for the most part yours dont matter to me. Bi tha way - im bisexual. iDropkick - nuff said. I [love] music. I listen to any genre. U not a real music lover if u dont listen to errything - cuz theres good in anything. I [love] photography. I understand beautiful things - and i love finding beauty in things that aren't so beautiful. I [love] sports. I used to be a Redskins fan till they made it impossible for me to talk shit. FUCK THE COWBOYS tho! Fire Jim Zorn && Jason Campbell or they're next on my Dropkick-dat-ass list. Lemme stop talkin bout them before i go on a 'Mortal Combat' Spine Extracting Massacre o_O. Outro.

Bi Tha Way --» My Song of the Day: Biggie && BobMarley - Hold ya Head.
Videos on here somewhere lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers